[Dixielandjazz] El Dorado Jazz Band (was Hal Smith)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:28:56 PST 2007

Someone else might have already answered that, but the San Francisco
Traditional Jazz Foundation has issued an excellent double CD (the fi
is about as good as may be expected of private reel-to-reel recordings
which were not preserved too well), wigh Bob Helm on 13 out of the 39
tracks included.
Recorded 1955.
Cheers