[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 51, Issue 8

Andrew R. Cooper andy_cooper at chatter.com
Sun Mar 4 09:19:43 PST 2007

Everything except... Steve asks:

Everything except the YOUTH... maybe in your corner of the world OKOM is
hot with youth. Over here, only us old folks know how to play it, and
are
interested in hearing it.

Still, we could have a revival with us old folks, and besides we have
tons
more money than youth, anyway.

I vote we book a cruise ship for a week
long event filled with customized dixieland and 30's-40's music venues.
They
already have these for hard-core jazzers in Europe. Why not the cruise
ship USS-OKOM?

===== From the desk of Andrew R. Cooper =====

On Mar 4, 2007, at 10:58 AM, dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com