[Dixielandjazz] FW: music stands

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat Mar 3 01:43:46 PST 2007

In case anyone was interested in my post yesterday about the music stands
(without legs), the prices I gave were not in UK Pounds, they were actually
in Euros, and included 16% VAT.  If you are in the UK & go to their site,
you will see all the prices in Pounds, including your UK VAT at 17,5%.

They have the recently mentioned (on DJML) turntable Numark ttUSB....33 & 45
turntable with USB connection for 159 Euros.

Interesting site for all kinds of musical & recording items.

Jim