[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Hot project for Jazz Teacher

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 23:38:26 PST 2007

Subject: Hot project for Jazz

      Looking for Jazz Scholars and/or Professors (hayward / castro
valley)  California

  email   Reply to:     comm-287452339 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2007-03-02, 5:10PM PST

   I'm putting together a grant application and I need to find some
experts in Jazz to act as consultants for a radio program that involves
Jazz history.

   The experts would be needed to help identify important moments in
Jazz history and guide research efforts.

   It would require a commitment of about an hour a month for 4-6 months
beginning in September of this year.

   Looking for people with experience teaching and/or writing in the
Jazz field.