[Dixielandjazz] Freberg's '57 radio show.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 2 12:09:52 PST 2007

>>>(you 'downloaded' it? from where?)<<<

www.rusc.com (Are You Sitting Comfortably?)  A great site, very affordable,
and well-presented.  Years ago I was a member for several months,
downloading literally several CD spindles' worth of material, only to never
actually get around to listening...,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org