[Dixielandjazz] Freberg's '57 radio show.

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 2 11:49:53 PST 2007

     Well, i wasn't going to get into this, but for the truly obsessed
(modestry prevents me, from, uh well, you know), there a collection
of Freberg's audio and video stuff called  _Tip of the Freberg: The
Stan Freberg Collection 1951-1998_ (Rhino R2 75645, 1999, 4 CDs and 1
VHS tape, with an illustrated 60-page booklet).  I don't know if it's
got the '57 radio show (you 'downloaded' it? from where?), but it's
sure got all the comedy stuff from my old LPs.  Doesn't have the SF
USA though.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid
**      than to open it and remove all doubt."  --  Mark Twain