[Dixielandjazz] music stands

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Mar 2 02:30:36 PST 2007

We discussed a small music stand that attaches to the mic stand (thereby not
requiring it's own stand at all) awhile back on DJML.   The one I use is
made by K&M and measures 30x21cm.

I've just seen it advertised on an international website www.thomann.de  if
anyone is interested.  They can be reached on +49 (0)9546/9223-532 (phone)
or ending in 9223-24 (fax).  They mention daily shipping with UPS.

The price given for the stand is in U.K. Pounds at 13.90.

There is a slightly larger stand that also connects to a mic stand:
Millenium MS.2001N which measures 30x40cm, and costs U.K. 19.90.

I have no information, good or bad, about this German supply company, only
that they have a large selection of musical goodies.

Jim