[Dixielandjazz] Need Suggestions on Disposing of Jazz Music Collection Before Death

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Jun 30 07:50:06 PDT 2007

What's the situation of the collections at major New Orleans libraries?

This is a thread DJML ought to discuss thoroughly. Records, music, books...
Something I've started thinking about...one has to be very careful not to
leave collections to places where ignorant young squirts or those in
charge of space allocation well might consider okom to be superfluous or
of low priority...

--Sheik