[Dixielandjazz] Free hair Cut!

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Jun 29 16:10:57 PDT 2007

One day a florist goes to the barber for a haircut.  After the cut he goes
to pay
the barber.  "I am sorry I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing a
community service."

The florist is happy and leaves the shop.  The next morning when the barber
goes
to open his shop, there is a thank you card and one dozen roses waiting at
his door.

A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the
cut.
But the barber replies, "I'm sorry I cannot accept money from you.  I'm
doing community
service."  The policeman is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card
and one dozen donuts waiting at
his door.

A musician goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the
cut.
But the barber replies, "I'm sorry I can't accept money from you.  I'm doing
a community
service."  The musician is happy and leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop guess what he finds
there?...

A dozen musicians waiting for a free haircut !!

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --