[Dixielandjazz] From Dan Augustine, in Austin, Texas!

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Fri Jun 29 14:12:17 PDT 2007

I hope the Hill country hasn't all washe away before they get there,
Bob. Hey, Dan -- the news showed your area getting a reall soaking...in
fact, I hoe they allow tub players on the ark...two by two, so who are
you taking?
Hope the Tejas monsoon quits soon. Stay dry, but only skin-wise. Seems a
time downthere when a drink woudl be warrented!
Don - in droughty North Michigan.