[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman performed by 4BEAT6

Rob & Carla Henneveld info at yes2jazz.com
Wed Jun 20 13:51:39 PDT 2007

Dear Bill,

Thanks for the compliments. 4BEAT6 rehearsed for a whole year (!) on +/-
15-20 original Goodman arrangements. Besides this tey are all professionals
(well except the clarinet player Bernard Berkhout: he's a doctor....).

This rehearsals they did were complete madness. On the other hand this
showed that Benny Goodman, Charlie Christian, Lionel Hampton and the other
members were great musicians.

A new CD has just been released and is supported (sponsored) by one of the
greatest super markets of Holland !

Kind regards,
Rob Henneveld
www.yes2jazz.com