[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Song List

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Wed Jun 27 09:18:35 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Spencer" <drjz at bealenet.com>
To: "vintagetenor" <vintagetenor at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Song List

Dear Mike,
Bill Haesler has answered your question with his usual knowledgeable,
gracious, and friendly advice. Your best move may be to ask the reference
librarian at a public or college/university library to show you the book
Bill suggests, and also The New Grove Dictionary of Jazz, and Pop
Memories.The History of American Popular Music.1890-1954. These books should
give you an idea of the enormity of your interest.
Best wishes.
Fred