[Dixielandjazz] Song List

vintagetenor vintagetenor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 18:59:04 PDT 2007

Hi All,

  I just joined this group and have been browsing the archives.  I'm very impressed.

Does anyone out there know whether there's a discography in existence that
lists all the known recordings of all known popular songs (Tin Pan
Alley, show tunes, movie tunes, etc.) as well as jazz tunes, say, from
the 1890s - 1920s? What I'm envisioning would include all known jazz,
dance band and vocal recordings as well. It would be basically a song
list with the known recordings for each one included. Does such a
discography exist?

  Thanks!

  Mike Amato
  Bedford, PA