[Dixielandjazz] Chapman Stick

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 22:28:16 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info to pursue.  My interest in owning one was cured  quickly
by a look at the pricing and the fact that I hate fiddling with  amps.  One
external microphone and one small amp is it for me until I'm so  famous that a
sound man travels with me (in my next lifetime).

At least I know what they are called now.  I've seen them in use live
before, but did not know they were their own unique instrument.  I just  assumed
(yes, I know what assuming makes me) clever guitarists were  managing fine
without guitar bodies--which by a big stretch and two hands I  still think of as the
case.
Ginny

In a message dated 6/24/2007 3:10:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,