[Dixielandjazz] Carolina Chocolate Drops on Prairie Home Companion this week (6/23/07)

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jun 23 19:20:30 PDT 2007

Carolina Chocolate Drops are a very interesting young Black "Old-
Timey" String and Jug band with a lot of both skill and knowledge!

They should be invited to ANY OKOM festival, in my opinion.

http://www.sankofastrings.com/ccd/home.html  and
http://www.myspace.com/carolinachocolatedrops  for more info.

> THIS WEEK'S SHOW: THUNDER ALLEY
>
> June 23, 2007
>
> This week on A Prairie Home Companion, we'll enter the "Bermuda
> Triangle" of thunderstorms, lightning, and heatstroke to bring you
> a live broadcast from the Starlight Theater in Kansas City,
> Missouri. With this week's special guests, old-time string band,
> the Carolina Chocolate Drops,

Check your local listings (or go to the PHC website next week for
downloads.)

David Richoux