[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Vespers w/Barbone Street Jazz Band

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 12:32:18 PDT 2007

If you are in the greater Philadelphia Area Saturday Evening, June 23, come
see Barbone Street at the Haddonfield NJ, United Methodist Church, 29
Warwick Road. Vespers begin at 5 PM. We'll start to play at 4:45 PM as folks
enter the church.

The church is a strong supporter of jazz and of WRTI, the Temple University
public radio station. If you listen to their Jazz programming on 90.1 FM,
you've no doubt, heard the announcement for our performance.

We'll do a mix of tunes including some gospel, all in our usual free
wheeling Dixieland style.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone