[Dixielandjazz] Squirrel Nut Zippers

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Tue Jun 19 15:05:39 PDT 2007

Don't miss Charm, Ohio, in Holmes County. One of the only places where
Amish live as town folks. Watch out for the horsedrawn buggies.
The horses insprired Schnicklefritz' "Horsey keep your Tail up -- keep
the sun out of my eyes!"
Great weekend. Hope Gunter is doing better and that Columbus went well
for you.
Don Ingle