[Dixielandjazz] Squirrel Nut Zippers

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 18 20:47:28 PDT 2007

Sorry for being so late with this post.  We, The (almost world famous)
Boondockers, just finished playing the 7th annual International Washboard
Festival in Logan, Ohio.  had a ball.

Was happy to see several listmates there including Don Ingle, Jerry Brown,
Charlie Coleman, Kaye Wade and others.  Of course also some members of the
Boondockers who are also listmates, Bill Gunter, Paul Edgerton, Art Terry
and yours truly.

Now touring the Amish country of Holmes County Ohio.  Oddly, there is no
cell phone service here.  However, the B&B where we are staying, has
wireless internet.  Go figure...

Regarding the link to the Squirrel Nut Zippers that Bob Romans posted, I
liked the recording.  While I have heard about them, I really never listened
to them before.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --