[Dixielandjazz] Small World

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 09:39:02 PDT 2007

Dear Bill:

Just found out from the bride who is Pete Beilmann's (Trombone with Red
Nichols, Wingy Manone, Bob Cats, et al) niece that her husband to be is from
Brisbane, Australia. I had previously mentioned you to them as listening to
Phil on some records, described you as Australia's foremost authority on
traditional jazz etc., and said how much you were enjoying her uncle's
playing.

She replied: "Small world. It was just meant to be that your band would be
playing jazz at our wedding reception in New Hope Pennsylvania"

Cheers,
Steve Barbone