[Dixielandjazz] Video of Another of Our Listmates, Scott

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 07:25:07 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,
Serendipity saw to it that I found another list mate on YouTube last
evening, Scott Anthony.  This should bring one up for you plus links  to others.
>_http://youtube.com/watch?v=iiV3HYkbcHw_
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=iiV3HYkbcHw) <

I got better acquainted with Scott and his music both through the  his
banjo/guitar with Bob Schultz band doing many of the JazzSea Cruises  AND because he
built me a plectrum guitar which I and others love.  Do you  know he does
this?  Six string also.  (It was my request for the Eddie  Condon kind.)
Ginny