[Dixielandjazz] 86 & Chumley's

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jun 18 14:58:28 PDT 2007

If you go to Chumley's for a drink on a Sunday or Monday, make sure to also
visit Arthur's Tavern which is nearby, just off Seventh Avenue for great
trad jazz and cold beer. Last time I was there heard Ed Polcer, Tom Artin
and others . . . All good.

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com