[Dixielandjazz] Cedar Basin Jazz Festival June 22-24,2007

JazzMnJoe at aol.com JazzMnJoe at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 12:34:20 PDT 2007

Greetings from the Heartland of Iowa........With sunny skies and temperatures
in the eighties,we invite you to come get your turkey legs,burgers and
brats,funnel cakes and beer and best of all FREE TRADITIONAL JAZZ......  Yes I said
Free.....No coolers allowed.the vendors sponsor this event.........Five bands
will be there to provide some of the best in Jazz in the Midwest.........Phil
Crumley's Natural Gas will blow you away and how about those red striped
shirts..........From California to Minnesota and the Barbary Coast Band,then from
Denver,Co catch the Claim Jumpers.the Party Gras Swinging Jazz Band from Des
Moines will certainly turn a few heads and the capper of it all the local
contingent of the Saints Dixieland Band of Waterloo/Cedar Falls will set the
standsrd for excellence in this the 30th year of the festival.

Take it from Jazzman Joe,the place to be this weekend is Cedar
Falls,Iowa.....Would I lie to the DJML...........not me..........no siree.................

JAZZMANJOE