[Dixielandjazz] BENNY GOODMAN 1938 Carnegie Hall Recordings.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 16 20:41:27 PDT 2007

Thanks for the perspective, Bill.

I have the "acceptable" CBS CD reissue, and, though it obviously doesn't
hold a candle to the Jasmine reissue, it's good enough for me, as all I've
ever known is the Columbia LP reissue, and that from the late 70s.  And also
as it isn't truly MKOM, but just remeniscent (sp?; and me, and English
major!) of my high school days of hearing something incredible, said CD
suffices.