[Dixielandjazz] BENNY GOODMAN 1938 Carnegie Hall Recordings.

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Jun 13 00:57:54 PDT 2007

Bill,

Thanks for giving me the byline or credits, or whatever you want to call the
name of the expert.

I remember when I was about 14 or 15 and saw the film "The Benny Goodman
Story."  I immediately went out and purchased the 2 LP set.  On those liner
notes they claimed that only the overhead mic was used.

Best,

--Bob