[Dixielandjazz] Dixie Express

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Jun 15 12:49:14 PDT 2007

The Air National Guard band at Spokane Washington has a Dixie band .  The
band is the 560th Band of the Northwest.  Google Band of the Northwest and
will get you to their web page and their Dixie band is listed.

I don't know anyone in the photos from the time I spent recording with them
about 10 or 12 years ago.  That is where I became interested in Dixie.
Larry
St. Louis