[Dixielandjazz] Dixie Express

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 15 09:22:10 PDT 2007

Craig,

There used to be a trumpet player from DE on the list, but I think he's gone
and I believe the Band of the Air Force Reserve no longer has the Dixie
Express subset.

I moved to Warner Robins, GA, a year ago hoping that I'd be able to see them
perform [at their home here at Robins AFB], but I can't find out any info at
all.

Ron Wheeler