[Dixielandjazz] Record Site For Collectors

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 09:32:14 PDT 2007

FYI

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

To: Listings/Critics/Features
From: Jazz Promo Services

FIRST TIME EVER!

All Jazz Records goes on-line June 2007
At http://www.jazzrecordscene.com/

3,500 + LPs for immediate sale. Fifties and Sixties original labels, rare
foreign LPs, vocalists, ten inch and twelve inch, all selected collectable
jazz music.

Descriptive listings at fixed prices. No bidding necessary. Records are
priced at fair and reasonable levels, based on many years of high quality
service to the jazz collector community.

This is a PDF based website, acknowledged to be the most common, widely used
file sharing system in the world of internet communication.

However, it may be that you, the devoted jazz aficionado,  have not acquired
the basic computer skills to be familiar with downloading files. We have
made the site completely available to anyone who has a computer/printer set
up.

If you do not have a computer/ printer, but would like to order from our
site, simply use your local print/graphics retail store to do the job for
you. Give them the web address, <http://www.jazzrecordscene.com/> , and they
can download the file and provide you a print catalog. (The catalog is over
40 pages of record listings, printing and mailing would be very expensive.)

If you have no means of printing or viewing the website, we can provide a
printed Catalog for $20, and you will be credited for that cost from your
first order.

Thanks, Jeff Barr, (email Jeff at jazzrecordscene.com if you have
any problems, or call 760 771-5842.)