[Dixielandjazz] Attracting younger listeners (very long)

Lorna Burke laburke at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 6 16:24:16 PDT 2007

Hi Jim:  I just found your web site and am pleased to inform you that we
have a web site:  www.rivercityjazz.com <http://www.rivercityjazz.com/>

Our Rivercity JAZZ Society is alive and kicking, going into our 21st year.
We held our 8th Annual Youth Day in March featuring 8 bands from Elementary,
Middle and High Schools at the Mt. Shasta Mall in Redding.  Also, our 3rd
Annual Redding Jazz Festival and Swing Dance was held this year in April.

There's lots more about our Society on our site.

Do take a look.

Lorna Burke

Rivercity JAZZ Society

Membership/Historian/website