[Dixielandjazz] Joey Morant and "Tamas Blues"

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 9 06:05:31 PDT 2007

What part of 'critique' don't you understand, Harold?  You're defending a
musician you 'don't know nor have ever heard' against a critic who you
'don't know either.  If you don't know who Tamas Itzes is, you need to spend
some time in the DJML archives or look up his web site.  In a nutshell,
Tamas knows of which he speaks.

If Tamas' criticism saves one member [or leader] from wasting his money on
bad music, that sounds like a winner to me.

>From sunny central Georgia,

Ron [if you ain't got nuthin' good to say 'bout nobody, come sit by me]
Wheeler