[Dixielandjazz] FW:  John Farrell

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 16:52:02 PDT 2007

I have been very very busy, but immediately wrote privately, I only met John on the DJML list but enjoyed him and had a few off list chats with him.  Sadly I never got to meet him in person when he was here last and visited Bob Romans and others.   I could not connect with him that trip.   Will miss him on  here like so many of our other friends who have gone on to the big Jam session in the sky, or where ever it is. :))

Many of us share the sadness of his loss with his family and closest friends and the fact that he will no longer be able to contribute new things to Jazz.

R.I.P. John

Tom Wiggins