[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Dorothy Holme

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 4 10:00:21 PDT 2007

I just got this this morning.

For those of you who knew her, Dorothy and her late husband Herbert were wonderful, loyal fans of Turk and later, my band, the Golden Gate Rhythm Machine. During the time I did intermissions, she and Herbert came to Earthquake McGoon's every single Friday night and most Saturdays, to dance and listen.

Neat lady.

Scott Anthony