[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Anderson

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 3 10:02:57 PDT 2007

There's also the late Chuck Anderson who put together the "Anderson
Collection," a massive "fakebook" of over 9000 tunes plus another huge
collection of full band arrangements. He passed away about 10 years ago (?)
and lived in or near San Diego. Jim Jones, the tenor banjo player from S.
California now handles the sales of the collection for Chuck's widow.

Scott Anthony