[Dixielandjazz] Klezmer Kruise on S.F. Bay

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 00:27:16 PDT 2007

No nobody does Dixieland cruises on the Bay anymore, mostly because it costs too much to rent the boat, and with what most Dixieland audience are willing to pay there is no way they would do it to hear a local Dixieland band or even six or seven of them :))

Tom Wiggins
who would do it every week if there was a market that would support it but I am not in business to buy someone else a boat.

Now if any of you re=ich retired Dixieland cats on the list have a big boat or want to buy one I'll be happy to organize and promote it.