[Dixielandjazz] Dr. Bach and the Jazz Practitioners

Charles Gehlbach drbachjazz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 18:55:44 PDT 2007

To anyone in the Northern California area:

"Dr. Bach and the Jazz Practitioners" will be playing:

Wednesday August 1 at the Straw Hat Pizza Parlor on Mather Blvd (just
North of I-50)  from 6:30 - 9 pm

Wednesday through Sunday August 8-12 at the Nevada County Fair in
Grass Valley.  5 pm Wed. thru Sat, and 1pm, 2:30 pm, and
  5 pm on Sunday.

Sunday August 19 at Graeagle from 1-5 pm.

Saturday August 25 at the Newcastle Street Fair in Newcastle, CA from
6 - 7:30 pm.

Thursday Sept 6 at the Auburn, CA Fair at the Opening Ceremonies at 4
pm.  Also Sunday Sept 9 at 4 pm Main Stage.

We invite any list mates in the area to come by and say "Hi".  We'd
love to see you.

Charlie Gehlbach ("Dr. Bach")