[Dixielandjazz] Archeophone & King Oliver Sound - was Bix sound

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 14:34:13 PDT 2007

At our ages Bob:  we will all be hearing the "Sound of Silence "  but maybe remembering the "Sound of Music"  :))

This new technology however thrills me to prove what I have been saying for several years on this list about the crappy recording techniques or reproduction techniques of those old recordings.   Can't wait to hear some new versions of those old Brass Bands, bet they sound a lot like Saint Gabriel's and Rebirth and Dirty Dozen, and Boneramma.  Loud and funky and danceable.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins