[Dixielandjazz] Dumb Question -- Re: Youtube

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 13:49:05 PDT 2007

There was an article in Wired Magazine that I have attached below that
allows you to download to your computer.  This articles address both
Mac's and PC's.  I download all kinds of stuff but only rarely put it
on my ipod.  It works absolutely great, but you need to be patient in
finding the URL on the video in your Activity window.  It is the one
that the byte rate is changing.
Hope this helps
later,
rf

Watch YouTube On Your iPod
Wired magazine's August 2006 issue included this guide to downloading
YouTube