[Dixielandjazz] Dumb Question -- Re: Youtube

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Jul 29 13:22:21 PDT 2007

There are a few Windoze OS applications or services that will capture
Youtube recordings, but without that kind of application it is not
possible. AFAIK there is no comparable app for Mac OS at this point -
at least I have not found one yet.

Subscribing to Youtube allows posting  comments and saving
"favorites," history of views and uploading your own videos.

I suppose the videos could stay up as long as the poster wants, or
until it is removed by admin (usually because it was requested to be
taken down by the actual copyright holder.)

Dave Richoux