[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter

CreightB at aol.com CreightB at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 12:52:51 PDT 2007

In Digest 55, Issue 58, Nancy Giffin said: "I would like to
add that he  was invaluable to the jazz community as a graphic designer who
was eager to  assist with any and all projects that required this area of
expertise. Bill  had a handy knowledge of the tricky software required to
complete various  projects in this modern world of digital art. He designed
CD covers, fliers,  newsletters, and so much more. Best of all, he
contributed both willingly and  joyfully."

Some years ago when I was working a DJML shirt project, Bill did the hard
part of interpreting (patiently) what I needed and after several iterations be
both understood each other and I did get the shirts done and sold.  His art
work was super, and as a person - beautiful comes to mind.  I only met face  to
face once, at a Sacramento FTF gathering.  But it was all memorable and  I
truly miss his postings, sense of humor and always great signatures in  each.
God Bless, Bill, and save a place for me.

Creighton Bricker, Lurker and fan.