[Dixielandjazz] Sheet Music for "My blackbirds are bluebirds now"

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Jul 26 16:17:22 PDT 2007

Does anyone have the *sheet music*--not a lead sheet. The Annette Hanshaw
record has a vocal passage that might be a "patter"; the chords seem
different from the verse and chorus, and it sure adds to the performance.

Anderson has the verse and chorus, and only one set of lyrics for each,
and I also have questions about a couple of his chords.

It will be in my forthcoming "20s-30s Fake Book".

Thanks.
--Sheik