[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Attack - the Sequel

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Jul 23 12:37:03 PDT 2007

But, my reedy friend Paul, accordians to sink in time -- even the
Titanic lasted a short time before visiting Davie Jones. But washboards
are like male cows -- the Bull goes on forever.
Look for some pics in your mal box afore long -- please copy to the rest
of the Boonies as deems the right sorting.
Bill, bless him, was one fine fellow to know. It was my pleasure to
share his company on line and in person.
Don (leave my bagpipes alone...the goose is filled with single malt) Ingle