[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Attack - the Sequel

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Jul 23 11:38:02 PDT 2007

Even higher in the status of the mentioned musical (?) instruments.
First, unlike the accordian, the washboards can float so a toss in the
drink outwits the washboard hate squads.
Unlike the Banjo, the wahsboard can be played wet withot waitin for a
head skin to dry.
And finally, like our dear departed maven of the manual thimbles, they
live on despite the elitist scoofers of their being.
Long live the washboard -- in it lives the spirti of Willaim the Great.
Don Ingle