[Dixielandjazz] Connecticut Jazz Festival F2F

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 23 08:59:17 PDT 2007

Time is close for the Great Connecticut Jazz Festival starting this Friday,
July 27 through Sunday, July 29.

I propose a F2F (face-to-face) for DJML'rs at 10:15 AM (ouch, that early?
Yes. The Saturday band sets start at 11 AM!!) at the patio area behind the
Clubhouse venue. That site has worked in the past and while there is no bar
available, the snack bar should be open for coffee (and. . . . ? Bring your
own flask :-).

I hope that many of you plan to attend and that we all take this opportunity
to put a faces to the postings.

Regards,

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com <http://www.doctordubious.com/>