[Dixielandjazz] Notice for William "Bill" Gunter

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jul 20 09:19:22 PDT 2007

Thanks, Jerry, for this link to Bill Gunter's obituary. I wish that I could
have met him, but can honor his memory and cherish the legacy of his erudite
and often amusing posts to this list by contributing in Bill's name to the
Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society Foundation, 2787 Del Monte Street, West
Sacramento, 95691, in support of youth jazz education. as suggested in the
obit.

Regards,

Tom Duncan