[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter RIP

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 08:17:24 PDT 2007

   My condolences to family and friends. I never
met Bill but enjoyed his posts here and enjoyed
the YouTube video, too\. Being a crusader for the
washboard, I also feel his departure on that
level. But now we know there is at least one
washboard in heaven to give a jazzy lift to all
those harps! I'll bring my kazoo when I embark
for those pearly portals, if they'll let me bring
it in!

Bob Loomis
Concord CA