[Dixielandjazz] Any players out there?

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Thu Jul 19 23:35:51 PDT 2007

Shalom Steve,

I'm afraid I can't help you much in New York, but if you want to hop over to
Israel some time I'll be delighted to put you to work. I've received many
visitors from DJML, the most recent only last week, and I and my band are
happy to have a sit in player from abroad join us on the street, or
sometimes for a formal gig. I also give pretty good tours of Jerusalem.

Elazar
Dr. Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Trumpet Ensemble
Jerusalem, Israel