[Dixielandjazz] Internet Radio status threatened?

Steve & Cathy Pendleton bestofbreed at alltel.net
Tue Jul 17 14:59:16 PDT 2007

Hello, everyone,

I heard today on  local talk radio,  that web-based radio music could be in
jeopardy.   Seems that something or other has been passed in Washington, DC
requiring internet broadcasters to pay  fees to publishers, artists, etc.
for the privilege, in other words, a lot of money, thus ending internet
radio music as we know it.

Sorry for the sketchy information, but I have not had time to research.

Would this prevent Brian Harvey, and others like him, from airing programs
in, or to, the U. S. on the internet?  I don't know.

Best regards to all,

Steve Pendleton

trombone

Just a bit North of Atlanta