[Dixielandjazz] Jack Seder

Roz Fischer rollickingrozie at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 13:07:27 PDT 2007

I got a call from Wilda Von Stein, Jack Seder's partner of many years from Washington D.C. the other night.  She told me that Jack passed away last week.  It was quite a shock and I am sure you are surprised also. He was a member of NOJC and of South Bay and played at jam sets very often. If there are any questions about this, please e-mail me at rollickingrozie at yahoo.com.
  Roz Fischer