[Dixielandjazz] Martin Müller great cornetist RIP

Tito Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Mon Jul 16 12:44:47 PDT 2007

Dear Friends

it is with great sorrow and a wounded heart that I  inform the passing
away of one of my best friends,
and one of the greats of Traditional Jazz, the cornet player,
band-leader, producer, founder of the famous
Porteña Jazz Band, and unfailing worldwide promoter of OKOM,

MARTIN  JUAN  "TINO"  MÜLLER

this morning in Buenos Aires, in consequence of a pneumonia.
I will honor his memory at all my next appearances here in São Paulo,
Brazil,
with my Tito Martino Jazz Band, with which he played as an special guest
several times.
God bless him.  Hope he will have a distinguished place in the Heavenly
Big Band.

You can send condolences to his wife, Alicia, and his son Martin and
daughter Erica at
 mj_muller at speedy.com.ar

Tito Martino