[Dixielandjazz] Ron Going, RIP

R-V Thompson rvthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 17:07:36 PDT 2007

 [If you already got this message, please forgive and delete.  My computer has been acting up a little, and I am not sure if the message went through.  Thanks.]

I am sorry to have to report that Ron Going, the clarinetist and leader of Gremoli and my good friend, passed away at home last night.  He appears to have had a peaceful end.  I have no details of any arrangements, but I believe there will be some kind of memorial get-together in the near future.

Sadly,

Bert Thompson