[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Newbie

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Jul 10 13:00:09 PDT 2007

The clarinet is more complex with respect to fingering than the flute and I would recommend a teacher rather than a book to learn how
to play the horn. For maximum efficiency, certain fingering patterns are used under one set of circumstances while different
fingerings are used under other circumstances.

Russ Guarino

Russ Guarino